I believe in the profound healing power of Aromatherapy and what it can do for you.
I’ve worked in the natural therapies arena for over 16 years, specialising in Aromatherapy for physical and emotional wellbeing.
Through this work and my own self-healing, I’ve gathered a wealth of information about health, wellbeing and lifestyle that has brought me to where I am today – and I’d love to share those things to help you bring about the deep and lasting changes you desire.
I suffered for years with skin problems – sensitivities, breakouts, eczema and flaky scalp. I was always tired, didn’t nourish my body or soul and ended up stressed out to the point of losing my hair and on my way to a very unhealthy place.
I’ve healed myself through aromatherapy, diet and healthy lifestyle choices and continue to do so. There’s always something to tweak, change or improve.
I will work with you one on one to determine the best lifestyle plan for you – completely personalised Wellbeing and Lifestyle Coaching, customised Pure Essential Oil Blends and Face and Body Treatments tailored to your needs.
It would be my absolute pleasure to support you to improve your health and wellbeing, feel balanced, happy and ‘alive’ and guide you towards living the life of your dreams.
So take a look around and let me know how I can support you. I’m here to help.
Or grab a herbal tea, fresh juice or whatever you desire and head over to my blog for some inspiration.
A few other things about me…
- I adore animals and have a big soft spot for pussycats. Let’s face it, I’m obsessed with them!
- I love looking through the lens of my Canon 5D and the beautiful sound of that shutter. Although these days my iPhone is my go to camera.
- Sunny days make me smile!
- Art, fashion and colour bring me joy.
- Massage is an absolute must in life.
- Shoes and handbags…can a girl ever have to many?
- I’m loving my new life in Canberra and all it has to offer!
Want to know more? Ask me a question? Collaborate? Connect online? Or work with me?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join me online: