If you’ve been here a while then you know I love aromatherapy and natural skincare.
The desire to heal my own skin was the reason I first got interested in aromatherapy…that’s where it all began!
So today I wanted to share one of my absolute ‘can’t live without’ carrier oils.
Introducing R O S E H I P
and here’s just 10 reasons I love rosehip oil
- It has a light texture and feel that makes the perfect carrier oil for adding 100% pure essentials oils.
- It’s chemical free – straight from nature! Even better if you use Certified Organic.
- It’s easily absorbed into your skin. You’re not left with that ‘too oily’ feeling.
- It has protective qualities, helping to prevent dryness and dehydration.
- It’s regenerating and restorative – greatly improving skin texture over time.
- It has anti-ageing properties – who doesn’t love that? It has been found to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- It’s high in vitamin C and essential fatty acids. Perfect food for your skin!
- It’s very very healing. Great for burns and scarring.
- It’s super hydrating. Great for any skin type, particularly dry and mature skin.
- It’s soooo soothing. Good for treating dry, flaky or itchy irritated skin.
And besides that it smells divine, feels decadent on your skin and is fantastic for both face and body.
What’s your ‘can’t live without’ natural beauty product? Pop down to the comments below and let me know.
In Health and Happiness, Dee xxx